|Fitting an Exact Fit harness|
Six easy steps to an Exact Fit
1. Measure your back length, from the Iliac crest (the top of the hip bone) to the shoulder ridge. (See chart at bottom of page.)
2. Match your body shape with your back length.
3. Loosen the Exact Fit, top tension and shoulder strap adjuster buckles, then extend the shoulder straps up the frame as far as they will go. (See image below.)
4. Place pack on, put the hipbelt around the hips so the lumbar pad sits neatly in the lumbar region.
5. Lightly adjust the shoulder straps so the 'magic seam' is located 50 to 100 millimetres (approximately) from the shoulder ridge.
6. Adjust the Exact Fit buckle to remove any gap between the shoulder strap and the shoulder.
(For more detailed instructions on adjusting your Exact Fit harness, please click here.)